As we all know, website speed matters. A lot. It doesn’t only affect the SEO, but also affect the Conversion Rate. However, WordPress is known as a slow website platform because of its huge and complex capabilities.
- Browser Cache Configuration
- CDN Setup and Configuration
- Minifying JS/CSS/HTML files
- GZIP File Compression
- Lazy Loading for Images
- Offline Image Optimization (Unlimited)
- +14 Additional Tasks
- Delivered in 7 Days (If not: 100% Refund)
- Guaranteed 2X Increase (If not: 100% Refund)
- How does your 2X speed guarantee work?
If your website cannot become at least 2 times faster, we pay you back. No gimmicks. No word games. No excuses.
- How can you guarantee a speed increase?
Our team is very strong on WordPress, this let us find most of the potential performance issues and fix the problems that lead to slow loading. We trust we can speed up most of the WordPress websites, so we can guarantee.
- What if something breaks during the process?
You will not see any breaks since we have a strong testing policy on our team. We test your website both on desktop & mobile after each small change to see if something got broken. If something got broken, we fix it in a few minutes.
- Do you work on the live website?
Since speed optimizations and tests should be checked on the live website, we work on live websites. By working on live websites, we are enabled to test your website after each of our tasks to see if something got broken or not. However, if you would like us to work on your development or staging environment — no problem, we work on it too.
- How do you check site speed?
We use various tools to see potential improvement areas. We mostly use GTmetrix and Pingdom, since they are the best tools — they do speed tests like real users. We are focused on exact speed increase, not the scores that other tools give.
- Do you use Google Pagespeed Insights?
Yes, we use it to find areas to improve. However, it doesn’t actually measure site speed. It checks your site against a checklist of technical best practices. It’s actually possible to get a very high score in Pagespeed Insights, 90/100 or above, and still, have a very slow loading site. Pagespeed Insights also completely ignores critically important elements like geographic location, DNS hosting speed and reliability, content delivery networks and often spits out a bunch of recommendations that at best are marginal speed improvements and at worst a complete waste of time. GTmetrix and Pingdom are way better than Google Pagespeed Insights for speed measurement.
- What information do you need to optimize my site speed?
We need a WordPress login and FTP/cPanel access. If you are not comfortable sharing any password, you can create temporary users for us or share passwords with LastPass.
- Is CloudFlare migration required?
It’s not required but it’s recommended. CloudFlare is one of the best CDN services in the world. It helps you to serve your website to users from the closest servers. It also helps to resolve DNS records faster. So yes, CloudFlare has a good effect on speed.
- Your WordPress website will be at least 2X faster
- It will be delivered in maximum 7 days
- If we cannot double your speed, we’ll refund in full
- It will cost you only 147$